Gap Year Instructor Training Opportunities
If you love the outdoors, have a passion for adventure and are planning a year out then we'd love to hear from you!
Get in touch to find out more and apply for your place on our exciting Gap year programme NOW:
- The Rock UK Gap Year trainee instructor role is subject to an Occupational Requirement that successful applicants should be practising Christians
- Learn new skills whilst working with children and young people in the outdoors
- An action-packed, residential course developing skills, knowledge & understanding in the core areas of Faith, Learning & Adventure
- Initial 3 months of intensive training at our Scottish centre followed by placement at 1 of our 4 centres across the UK
- Training, accommodation and a weekly allowance provided
- Build your own support network
- Train for nationally recognised qualifications in outdoor activities
- Huge opportunities for personal development within a supportive team
Find out more:
Don't wait too long, spaces are limited...
...Get in touch now to find out more or to apply to join our Gap Year instructor training programme!
Call us on: 01933 654103
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org